News and
Our History

Home Hazardous Waste Disposal

How do you get rid of old medications, household hazardous waste and old needles and syringes?

Here are some resources that are available to get rid of home hazardous waste items that are not to go into your household garbage.

Household Hazardous Waste information line is 651-633-EASY (3279)  This is open to Ramsey, Anoka, Carver, Hennepin and Washington county residents. Photo ID is required. Household hazardous waste is listed on the website.

Needles, syringes and medication sites are also listed on this website or the phone number listed above.